Tuesday 20 July 2010

Costa moments

To whom I am proud to call a friend,

Thank for for our coffee catch-up at costa today. I just wanted to say that you keep me sain during my times of insanity. You accept my flaws, my imperfections even went I do not. You know the world is your oyster and go for it- and so you should. You should follow your ideas, they are brilliant. They are yours and I will be there for you every single step of the great journey that we call our life. To you who when I cry you are always there. Not by duty, but by compassion. You pick me up when I am down: and down I shall undoubtedly go...we all go at some point. I know you will always be there even if I am not around. Physical distance is nothing to compared to mental closeness. You make me smile with pure articulated genius. You are genuine and honest; a rarity amongst these parts. You follow your ideas because you know that they are important.You are passionate. I admire, love and appreciate for everything you do. I dont think I ever could tell you enough. You are your own and you know it. You live for it. You live in your own world content in the knowledge at any point you can step into mine. You call me from time to time, just to say hi, just to hear a friendly voice. You think of me when I wish to be thought of. What is important in my life is inherently important in yours. We talk of each other with interest, respect and happiness. We lean on each other, propping each other. We have 'coffee' by day, a pint by night. We share are thoughts, our feelings and our worlds. We stroll the streets without purpose, but with companionship. We sit and watch the world go by because somehow it is better to share. I dont know what I would do without you. You have been my rock. My consciousness. You say what I need to hear without a whisper. I am so glad you are in my life. You have quite simply changed it for the better.

Do you fancy coffee next week?

Upmost & Kindest Regards,

Mathew Dowling

No comments:

Post a Comment