Saturday 27 February 2010

If I ruled the world ...

If I ruled the world...

If I ruled the world... I would make you happier. There are always things in life that makes us sad, and it is our ability to ignore them or deal with them that make us stronger or reveal us as weaker.

If I ruled the world...I would make life so much more simpler. Our worlds are far to complex and confusing. Confusion is rarely a nice sought after characteristic and an unfortunate circumstance we all find ourselves in almost on a daily basis

If I ruled the world...We would all know each other, like we know our best friends. We would all be best friends, and small talk would cease to exist

If I ruled the world...We would all have 'someone', we would all be with the one person we wanted to spend the rest of the life with, and we would just know that was the case

If I ruled the world...there would be no news. We have so much news, the news is often negative and bad, I would resolve to reinstate the fundamental principle that 'no news is good news'

If I ruled the world...we would all live in one house (the barn).Geography would be the thing of the past and we would all be within a stones throwing distance, distance is an major discomfort in all of our lives, and it often beats us.

If I ruled the world...I would never need or desire to write this blog, as everyone would know my thoughts and feelings like they know the back of their own hand, I would not have to write letters and emails, and you would just know completely and entirely.

If i ruled the world...families would be perfect. Our society is often stated as cracking at the seams, with the nuclear family being obliterated into tiny fragments of an ideal family unit

But I don't rule the world... x9

No comments:

Post a Comment